Between us, we have over forty years experience in the finance, technology and project management. We are passionate about utilising the potential of this cutting-edge technology and fully integrating it into your business.
Johnathan Turrall, CEO.
- Johnathan is the founder and CEO of MetaLair.
- Over the last decade, he has worked on a number of security and emergency services projects.
- His area of speciality is in complexity management for large system deployments.
- Johnathan has been designing blockchain based systems for clients since 2012.
- His most recent endeavours have focused on generating a system for atomic cross blockchain transactions and trustless oracles for use with systems such as Ethereum.
Oscar Pacey, COO.
- Oscar is an experienced tactical developer with 16 years’ programming and design practice, 11 years’ financial industry experience. His grounding in computer science coupled with his trading floor background give him unique foresight in the emerging digital currencies space.
- From 2005 to 2014 Oscar headed up the derivatives sales-trading team within Société Générale’s Global Equity Flow division in London. Undertaking trade execution with global clients including hedge funds, banks, pension funds and insurance companies.
- His areas of expertise include market place practices and execution platforms for the trading of vanilla and exotic contracts in both OTC and listed formats; the associated compliance frameworks such as MiFID, Dodd-Frank and EMIR; as well as the counterparty risk management techniques for maintaining such positions.
Adam J Smith, Project Manager and Head of Security.
- Adam has 20 years of experience working in technical operations and delivery roles, across a wide range of industries including UK Government and finance; delivering and supporting mission critical systems. Over the last eight years, he has delivered security focused software and platforms utilising agile methodologies.
- Since 2014 he has worked on a number of projects utilising biometric and blockchain technologies in the cyber security space.
- Adam works with MetaLair to provide testing, delivery and operational capabilities to its clients. With his customer focused and delivery experience, Adam brings a steady practical hand to the lifecycle of our projects.
Anastasios (Stace) Chrysovoulos, Lead Developer
- Across his career Stace has architected, built and delivered numerous secure cyber software products into mission critical environments. With over eight years practicing Agile development, Stace’s expertise allows development teams and businesses to quickly pivot product development as they learn and the landscape constantly evolves.
- Last year he helped startup Post Quantum Solutions architect and deliver their core software infrastructure, which has enabled them to rapidly deliver cyber prototypes and MVPs into the Fintech and cyber markets.
- Currently Stace’s is overseeing the integration of a private key hardware security module with a wallet linked directly to a client’s blockchain.
Kerry Fraser-Robinson, Project Manager.
- An advocate of digital security and cryptography Kerry launched his own digital currency in the mid 90’s.
- Kerry has been working with Bitcoin and blockchain since 2010.
- He has held a number of senior board positions at software companies and is regularly invited to expert panels on virtual worlds, environments and economics.
Roger Majerski, Compliance and Regulations.
- Our compliance advisor has written and managed compliance policy at Lloyds TSB, and currently audits the compliance function at Barclays Bank. He provides assurance over the effectiveness of controls managing conflicts of interest and the dissemination of materially non-public information.
- Roger began his career with the Financial Conduct Authority and its fore-runner the Financial Services Authority, where his work brought three FTSE 250 listed entities into enforcement.
- He has advised MetaLair clients on European, UK and US laws and regulations covering know your customer (KYC), and anti-money laundering (AML) requirements and takes the view that since the European Court of Justice upheld bitcoin as a means of payment (Judgment in Case C-264/14), those exchanging or otherwise dealing in virtual currencies would be prudent to comply with relevant anti-money laundering requirements.
Andrei Singer, Developer.
- A skilled computer programmer with two years Ethereum scripting and development experience.
- Andrei is conversant with a diverse range of programming languages and has won 1st prize at Hack The Block, Blockchain Hackathon, September 2015 and 2nd prize at HackCoin, Digital Currency Hackathon, June 2015
Spencer Lievens, Developer.
- Spencer started mining Bitcoin on graphics cards in 2010. His interest in helping develop altcoins has given him a wealth of experience in different methodologies of cryptocurrency implementation.
- More recently, he has designed a multi-blockchain system which manages user data via biometrics.
- His experience with large variety of cryptocurrency codebases gives him strong expertise in the analysis and review of blockchain code for MetaLair’s customers.
Adam T Smith, Development and testing.
- Adam has experience in financial modelling such as exotic derivatives. Taking the process from its mathematical foundations, through academic and industry modelling, to mathematical programming, valuation and risk models.
- He has a PhD in mathematical finance (Imperial College, London) and was a Quantitative Analyst at Barclays Bank.
- Adam’s analytical skills are applied to testing blockchain and cryptographic systems for MetaLair and it’s clients.
Nick Sidhu, Development and testing.
- Nick is an experienced developer with over 20 years of front-end development experience.
- Nick’s role at MetaLair has seen him testing GUI wallets for clients. He is currently working on software to handle transaction formation and signing for one of our clients.