Johnathan Turrall, MSc, BSc.
- Has worked on a number of security and emergency services projects over the last ten years.
- His area of speciality is in complexity management for large system deployments.
- Johnathan has been designing blockchain based systems for clients since 2012.
- His most recent endeavours have focused on generating a system for atomic cross blockchain transactions and trustless oracles for use with systems such as Ethereum.
Oscar Pacey, CAIA, BSc
- Oscar is an experienced tactical developer with 15 years’ programming and design practice, 10 years’ financial industry experience. His grounding in computer science coupled with his trading floor background give him unique foresight in the emerging digital currencies space.
- From 2005 to 2014 Oscar headed up the derivatives sales-trading team within Société Générale’s Global Equity Flow division in London. Undertaking trade execution with global clients including hedge funds, banks, pension funds and insurance companies.
- His areas of expertise include market place practices and execution platforms for the trading of vanilla and exotic contracts in both OTC and listed formats; the associated compliance frameworks such as MiFID, Dodd-Frank and EMIR; as well as the counterparty risk management techniques for maintaining such positions.
- An advocate of digital security and cryptography Kerry launched his own digital currency in the mid 90’s.
- Kerry has been working with Bitcoin and blockchain since 2010.
- He has held a number of senior board positions at software companies and is regularly invited to expert panels on virtual worlds, environments and economics.
- Our compliance advisor has written and managed compliance policy at Lloyds TSB, and currently audits the compliance function at Barclays Bank. He provides assurance over the effectiveness of controls managing conflicts of interest and the dissemination of materially non-public information.
- Roger began his career with the Financial Conduct Authority and its fore-runner the Financial Services Authority, where his work brought three FTSE 250 listed entities into enforcement.
- He has advised MetaLair clients on European, UK and US laws and regulations covering know your customer (KYC), and anti-money laundering (AML) requirements and takes the view that since the European Court of Justice upheld bitcoin as a means of payment (Judgment in Case C-264/14), those exchanging or otherwise dealing in virtual currencies would be prudent to comply with relevant anti-money laundering requirements.
- A skilled computer programmer with two years Ethereum scripting and development experience.
- Andrei is conversant with a diverse range of programming languages and has won 1st prize at Hack The Block, Blockchain Hackathon, September 2015 and 2nd prize at HackCoin, Digital Currency Hackathon, June 2015